RegistratiCercaFAQLista utentiGruppiLog in
nbadesign.com, Minnesota Timberwolves, Nba Face Masks

Rispondi    Indice del forum » Kvirc Precedente
Successivo
nbadesign.com, Minnesota Timberwolves, Nba Face Masks
Autore Messaggio
WilliamR
Livello intermedio

Messaggio nbadesign.com, Minnesota Timberwolves, Nba Face Masks Rispondi citando
“I can’t wait to have our full team together, seeing what types of shots we can get for our shooters,” Durant said. “It’s going to be tough for anyone to double us & trap us in the pick-and-roll.”Detroit Pistons

nbadesign.com
Nba Face Masks For Sale

For now, the big winner appears to be Justin Holiday, who played 35 minutes against the Clippers on Sunday and finished with 15 points, three rebounds, an assist, and three steals. Edmond Sumner started alongside Holiday and Malcolm Brogdon and finished with nine points, three rebounds, two assists, and three steals in 21 minutes. At this point, Sumner looks to have the slight edge over Aaron Holiday.Denver Nuggets

Washington hasn’t played since Jan. 11 and now isn’t scheduled to play again until Friday, Jan. 22 (at Bucks). That’d be a 10-day stoppage.Minnesota Timberwolves

"Yeah, [I am]," he said. "It's unique and different. There's not too many guys who are able to do what I do. I'm getting to the rim, scoring, rebounding and facilitating, then defensively getting stops. There's not too many players in the NBA who do that. It's rare.

CLEVELAND (AP) -- Brooklyn Nets superstar Kevin Durant sat out Friday night against the Cavaliers as the team continues to take a cautious approach with his surgically repaired Achilles tendon.

By the time the NBA Finals finally arrived — and “finally” was doing a lot of heavy lifting — the Bucks had been eliminated for weeks, jettisoned by the Miami Heat after a rocky showing in the postseason. The Lakers were in the middle of their run, no team in their way standing much of a chance of keeping them from their destiny.

The 6-8 Bell averaged 3.8 points and 3.1 rebounds in 154 games over three seasons with Golden State, Minnesota and Memphis. The 26-year-old hadn't played in the NBA this season.Oklahoma City Thunder

Lun Gen 25, 2021 3:59 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » Kvirc Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: