Comparison of three square kits

Rispondi    Indice del forum » Free Zone Precedente
Successivo
Comparison of three square kits
Autore Messaggio
dysdylcom
Veterano

Messaggio Comparison of three square kits Rispondi citando
Let me compare three square kits: jellybox nano 2, lost vape ursa baby and lost vape ursa baby pro. The searches and sales of the first two kits have gradually soared, and their popularity has reached a new high in the past week.

Details:
Rincoe Jellybox Nano 2 Kit is powered by a built-in 900mAh battery with 26W max and Type-C charging. It features auto output adjustment and airflow adjustment to bring you better user experience and also designed with multiple light effects and 5 RGB light modes to bring you different visual experience. It is compatible with Jellybox Nano Pod Cartridge and Jellybox Nano Coil 0.5Ω/1.0Ω for RDL/MTL vaping. It also features 2.8ml e-juice capacity and easy refilling system.

Main Features:
1. Built-in 900mAh battery with max 26W output
2. Auto output adjustment and airflow adjustment
3. Multiple light effects and 5 RGB light modes
4. 2ml e-juice capacity, easy refilling system
5. Compatible with Jellybox Nano Pod Cartridge
6. Fit for Jellybox Nano Series Coil 0.5Ω (RDL)/1.0Ω(MTL)

Details:
Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pod Kit is built with 800mAh battery with 18W max output power. Ursa Baby Pod Kit is compatible with Ursa Nano Pod of 2.5ml. It features type-c fast charging with smart charging indication. In addition, there is a nice lanyard in the package. With the design of smart pod detection, Ursa Baby can automatically detect the coil resistance of the pod and ensure the stable output. The airflow is adjustable, you can obtain the different vaping from tight MTL to decent RDL.

Details:
Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro Kit is a top-tier level pod system featuring 25W max power, 900mAh battery capacity, and has an MTL/RL airflow range. Equipped with upgraded Ursa Cartridge that features 50% longer coil lifespan and 50% stronger flavor boost, you can enjoy the refreshing vaping at a whole new level across pod system device.

You may also interested in:
jellybox nano x
jellybox xs
Ven Mar 17, 2023 7:48 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » Free Zone Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: