Orlando Magic, nbadesign.com, Nba Cloth Masks

Rispondi    Indice del forum » Kvirc Precedente
Successivo
Orlando Magic, nbadesign.com, Nba Cloth Masks
Autore Messaggio
WilliamR
Livello intermedio

Messaggio Orlando Magic, nbadesign.com, Nba Cloth Masks Rispondi citando
"It's very satisfying anytime you get a win, but anytime the whole team plays well and you do some great things as a collective group, it definitely stands out of the rest," Irving said.Indiana Pacers

Bradley Beal, who was a teammate of Oubre's with the Washington Wizards from 2015-18, shared his excitement for Oubre's first 40-point NBA game on social media.

Uncle Pau sent flowers to Vanessa on what would've been the couple's 19th wedding anniversary in April and a birthday cake on what would've been Gianna's 14th birthday in May.

"We like the fact that Brad can handle the ball and also make plays off of Steph's penetration," Kerr said last month. "When they play together, we kind of have two playmakers out there."

nbadesign.com
Nba Cloth Masks

It’s certainly been a strange season for Irving. He missed time for personal reasons and returned to find a dramatically different team after the Nets traded for James Harden. There haven’t been any issues so far and Irving is actually playing more because of their lack of depth, averaging 38 minutes across the last eight games. He’s converted that into averages of 29.4 points, 4.4 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 2.5 three-pointers while shooting 56.2 percent from the field.Brooklyn Nets

Middleton is quietly having a 20-6-6 season on ridiculous 51.5/44.5/92.5 shooting splits for the second-seeded Milwaukee Bucks and will be the hardest to beat. Milwaukee probably deserves two All-Stars and the best argument for Randle is that he does more for his team.Orlando Magic

Portland starters CJ McCollum (foot), Jusuf Nurkic (wrist) and Derrick Jones Jr. (foot) all are sidelined with long-term injuries, and swingman Nassir Little (knee) also has been ruled out Thursday against the Eastern Conference-leading Sixers.Minnesota Timberwolves
Sab Feb 06, 2021 4:49 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » Kvirc Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: