Rispondi    Indice del forum » IRC Networks Precedente
Successivo
Converse Chuck 70 Sale
Autore Messaggio
Hwang151
Membro Junior

Messaggio Converse Chuck 70 Sale Rispondi citando
Converse Chuck 70 Sale

This version of the Converse Chuck 70 Womens comes dressed in two different colorways to choose from. The shoe comes in your choice of Black/Sedona Red-Egret or Egret/Rhubarb-Orange Rind. Design features on the shoe include the rib knitted trim on the heel done in a striped motif, metal eyelets, embossed leather logo patches on the medial side and a White rubber sole.

Undefeated and Converse have linked up to release a collaborative version of the Converse Chuck 70 Mens. Shown above, this Converse Chuck 70 Cheap is inspired by varsity jackets by using a chenille embroidery all across the upper. The design of the shoe features a tiger’s head in black, orange and red placed on top of an off -White sole complimented by the Chuck Taylor branding stamp on the heel.

The Converse Chuck 70 Sale is made up by grouping a peace-sign covered blue canvas sneaker with another shoe that’s covered in horizontal read and white stripes. You put the shoes together and you get a pretty dope looking pair. The pair will come with a thick sole unit and rubber foxing while also using black hits on the foxing stripes, heel branding badge, canvas heel stripe, laces and rubber toe cap.

Lun Ago 30, 2021 7:51 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » IRC Networks Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: