Be the Superhero of Your Brand

Rispondi    Indice del forum » Shell e Free Shell Precedente
Successivo
Be the Superhero of Your Brand
Autore Messaggio
shatikhatun967
Utente appena iscritto

Messaggio Be the Superhero of Your Brand Rispondi citando
Only AdRoll gives you the power to reach customers as they browse the web, use social media, and open their inbox. 98% of online shoppers will forget Welcome to the attention economy People only remember the brands they buy from. And almost all visitors to the store do not. Clients respond to the connection Shoppers expect you to pay attention to them, wherever they are online. Brands that build long-term relationships will win For repeat purchases, show people you know, build trust, follow up. Gain income-generating superpowers Reach people first with ads. Email them through the box. Meet more online shoppers better than anyone. Meet 70% of the world's buyers We've spent the last decade watching billions of customers interact with hundreds of thousands of brands.

All that data will help you make combinations that will generate more sales. Do 56 things at once and do them well Yes, 56. That's the number of touchpoints in a typical customer journey. Because AdRoll connects them, you can easily deliver personalized experiences that keep people coming back. Make 1,000,000,000 correct Whatsapp Mobile Number List decisions a day That's the number of ad placement recommendations generated by our machine learning engine. Connect to the AdRoll platform and optimize your marketing at full speed from now on. Take your marketing further with a machine that makes more predictions per second than the NASDAQ. Dominate the Goliaths Google and Facebook are options for growth, but they only show you a portion of each customer's journey.

Manage your marketing through AdRoll combine its power with all our data and insights, and make decisions based on everything your customers do. Be wherever customers go AdRoll gives you a central place to access inventory from Google, Facebook, Instagram, and 500 other vendors. Honor to whom honor is due Giants tend to take credit when they make money. We identify attribution, so you don't compete against yourself. Get your hands on the data Manage campaigns through AdRoll and access closed performance data, so you can see it in the context of all your marketing efforts. We love growing brands as much as you do The AdRoll team is made up of people who are passionate about discovering, supporting and recommending businesses and products with purpose and personality.
Dom Set 25, 2022 11:35 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » Shell e Free Shell Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: