Meet the Harley Davidson Softail Breakout Motorcycle

Rispondi    Indice del forum » Psy e Bnc Precedente
Successivo
Meet the Harley Davidson Softail Breakout Motorcycle
Autore Messaggio
nisha126
Utente appena iscritto

Messaggio Meet the Harley Davidson Softail Breakout Motorcycle Rispondi citando
The harley davidson softail breakout is one of the main novelties of the brand's 2015 line, along with the also new street bob and low rider. Marketed from r$ 58,700.00, its main attraction is the look: it doesn't look like an ordinary production line model, but a customized motorcycle. The breakout attracts attention on the street, especially if it has the special shiny paint scheme called “hardy candy custom”, which raises the price to r$ 60,350.00. There is also an intermediate price option, with two color tones: r$ 59,150.00 despite being a large motorcycle with a "big engine", the model is easy to drive because it has a low seat in relation to the ground (660 mm) and also because.

Most of its weight is on the underside (309 kilos) . “ breakout” maintains the style already seen in brazil at cvo breakout, which was sold for r$ 98,700.00, but is no longer sold in the country. It was more refined, with a larger engine and also more expensive: the acronym cvo (custom vehicle operations) stands for “factory customized” models. The “softail breakout” is Whatsapp phone number list a more accessible version, with a very similar aesthetic result. At the front, the big 21-inch wheel and slanted forks stand out, flirting with style.chopper. Meanwhile, the rear has a very wide tire, giving the motorcycle a dragster look. Due to its special features, it is difficult to compare the breakout to traditional line models.

Its price also ends up putting this model away from motorcycles from other brands, but, possibly, those interested in softail breakout will be able to think about a triumph thunderbird storm. For the brazilian motorcycle, assembled in manaus, the 96b version of the hd air-cooled twin-cylinder was chosen, while in the united states, the breakout uses the 103b option, with a larger displacement. In practice, the brazilian breakoutit's a little less powerful than its us counterpart, but the performance doesn't disappoint. The big engine guarantees good starts and also has enough power to maintain good cruising speed. It is also not necessary to change gears excessively and, speaking of the transmission.
Gio Set 29, 2022 10:14 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » Psy e Bnc Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: