RegistratiCercaFAQLista utentiGruppiLog in
Oklahoma City Thunder, Nba Logo Face Masks, nbadesign.com

Rispondi    Indice del forum » Psy e Bnc Precedente
Successivo
Oklahoma City Thunder, Nba Logo Face Masks, nbadesign.com
Autore Messaggio
WilliamR
Livello intermedio

Messaggio Oklahoma City Thunder, Nba Logo Face Masks, nbadesign.com Rispondi citando
It had been over a year since Wiseman played a competitive basketball game after leaving Memphis early due to recruiting violations. Wiseman was the No. 1 recruit coming out of high school and has a lot of tools to his game at 7-feet tall with a 7-foot-6 wingspan. His role became more prominent for the Warriors after Klay Thompson’s season-ending injury, and he’s had some growing pains in his rookie year so far. There are games where Wiseman has shown dominance in the lane and versatility — like his 20-point performance against San Antonio — and then there are times when he’s turnover-prone and looks a little lost in the fast-paced Warriors’ offense. After only scoring four points and playing 13 minutes in a win against the Lakers, Steph Curry shed some light on the struggles of being a rookie telling reporters after the game, “I used to get benched for Acie Law.” That’s not necessarily a dig at his former teammate Law, who played four years in the NBA, but just a statement as to how things can change quickly in the league.Charlotte Hornets

7. Nuggets (10-7 LW 12). Denver has finally found a groove, winning four in a row, including taking both games in a set from Phoenix (both in overtime). The key has been better defense, plus a more balanced offense not needing Nikola Jokic to carry everything (he is no longer averaging a triple-double for the season, he “only” is dishing out 9.3 assists a game). Michael Porter Jr. is back in the rotation and hit 10-of-18 shots on his way to a team-high 30 points, including six made threes, in a win against Dallas.

We learned there are only seven instances in league history where a player ended the season averaging at least 30 points per game despite playing for a team that finished with a winning percentage of 35 percent or below.Denver Nuggets

After a long and successful run with the L.A. Sparks, Candace Parker is heading back home to Chicago to continue her career.

nbadesign.com
Nba Logo Face Masks

When healthy, the Houston Rockets have a significant number of established veteran guards, headlined by the likes of John Wall, Victor Oladipo, Eric Gordon, Ben McLemore, and Sterling Brown.Oklahoma City Thunder

The Hawks (9-9) are looking to rebound from a heartbreaking overtime loss to the Nets on Wednesday. The Wizards (3-11) returned from their long postponement break with three consecutive losses on the road to the Spurs, Rockets and Pelicans.Atlanta Hawks

Warriors coach Steve Kerr has consistently talked of the need for the Warriors become a top-10 defensive team. Consistent defense, he said as recently as Monday night.

Sab Gen 30, 2021 9:46 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » Psy e Bnc Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: