Converse Archive Reptile Jack Purcell Black Blue

Rispondi    Indice del forum » #TuttoIRC Forum Precedente
Successivo
Converse Archive Reptile Jack Purcell Black Blue
Autore Messaggio
dwbq375d
Utente appena iscritto

Messaggio Converse Archive Reptile Jack Purcell Black Blue Rispondi citando

The new monthshopfor.com features a vulcanized, water-repellant canvas upper with a cured rubber overlay designed to highlight the Rally’s unique design. The collection marks the first time Hancock DNA has been paired with the Jack Purcell oxford silhouette. The rubber overlay is made with HVA’s traditional technique, hand-cut with shears. The seams are bonded manually with the brand’s secret glue recipe.

While each pair’s palettes nod to Converse Shoes For Women lighthearted nature, they also evoke the brand’s cool, luxe take on the skate culture its founders – Messrs Peter Kolks and Ric van Rest – have partaken in since their youth. Retro “CONS” branding appears throughout the lateral collar and left shoe’s heel; “POP TRADING COMPANY” text takes over the Jack Purcell models’ signature “smile,” while “x” shaped “POPOP” branding does the left shoe’s heel.

On the other end, the Converse Archive Reptile Jack Purcell Black Blue serves up a look that’s straight out of ’90s Converse catalogues. The upper is made from a tan pigskin suede with a classic star logo on the lateral half, while a Poron footbed supplies comfort. Outsoles use a familiar traction pattern from models like the One Star and Chuck Taylor All-Star, though here this bottom half is made of Vibram rubber.

The capsule is comprised of Hot Sale “Black” and “Parchment” makeups, both of which are assembled with canvas-lined base layers and traditional rubber toe boxes. The former style is proffered up calls upon a solid black to outfit its upper and midsoles alike. Alongside this, natural white contrasts pop out through the laces and mudguards that somewhat give off a tuxedo type of vibe. Moreover, strips of black stretch across the lateral and medial sides just above the midsole, the former hosting DSM‘s hut logo towards the heel.

https://www.monthshopfor.com/

Sab Mag 15, 2021 7:07 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » #TuttoIRC Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: