RegistratiCercaFAQLista utentiGruppiLog in
Looking and feeling your best is easier than ever with our g

Rispondi    Indice del forum » Kvirc Precedente
Successivo
Looking and feeling your best is easier than ever with our g
Autore Messaggio
HaroldWeiler
Utente appena iscritto

Messaggio Looking and feeling your best is easier than ever with our g Rispondi citando
"An all-in-one neutral running shoe for any distance, the basket puma femme love is a lightweight and sleek update to the RUN PUMA roster. Featuring NITRO foam for exceptional responsiveness and ultimate cushioning, this upgrade to the original is a well-fitting and durable shoe for a smooth ride. Built for comfort at whatever speed, this running shoe also provides enhanced visibility through reflective accents, so you can hit your stride on your time.

The upcoming chaussure puma cell homme continues the ethos of the collaboration as the late ’60s PUMA King is the source for inspiration. The legendary football boot evolves from the pitch to the asphalt as RHUDE’s Rhuigi Villaseñor works his magic. The shoe embeds Cell technology, a removable tongue, and a premium leather upper.

The sneaker takes inspiration from Iverson’s fit before Game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals where he’s wearing a personalized Philadelphia Eagles jersey with a reebok answer 4 low branded durag. The sneaker uses the split-tone look using white tumbled leather and upper half with a pearlized midnight green similar to the Philadelphia Eagles jersey.

This sugary spin on the reebok classic legacy homme offers eccentric colors of Coal, Twisted Pink, and Sonic Green. This sneaker is made in the likeness of licorice, Tutti-Frutti, and bubblegum — some of Jelly Belly’s most popular flavors. You can see the influence of these flavors on the rainbow gradient upper. Finishing details include a bright red Reebok Vector and a Jelly Belly emblem on the back of the heel.

"

Sab Apr 09, 2022 9:22 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » Kvirc Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: