Reason to use environmental friendly packaging

Rispondi    Indice del forum » mIRC Scripting Precedente
Successivo
Reason to use environmental friendly packaging
Autore Messaggio
bowlwholesaler
Livello intermedio

Messaggio Reason to use environmental friendly packaging Rispondi citando
At Hyde Package, we offer compostable food packaging made from sustainable sources. Companies are often reluctant to switch to compostable packaging because they think it costs too much.custom printed ice cream cup We've put together five reasons why you should switch to compostable food packaging.

Be a responsible business owner and do what you can to help the environment.custom ice cream cups All products we supply are made from natural and renewable materials such as sugar cane, corn starch, potato starch and recycled materials. It's cheaper than you think. Many of our customers were initially reluctant to use environmentally friendly food packaging because they thought it would be too costly.bulk plastic ice cream cups At Hyde, we offer a wide range of cost-effective and competitively priced options. We will work with you to provide solutions that are right for your business. ice cream cups with lids

Your customers will love that you help reduce their carbon footprint
Consumers are increasingly aware of the negative impact plastics and other materials have on our planet.12oz ripple wall paper cups The media is bombarding consumers with compelling evidence that plastic is clogging rivers and oceans. It's no secret that the government is working on plans to ensure we eliminate plastic from packaging.coffee lids wholesale Take action now and your company will stay ahead of the competition. This will give you more time to ensure that the right, informed decisions are made for your business. At Hyde, we work with customers on their entire range of packaging to ensure it is consistent and provides the right look and feel.wooden cutlery wholesale If you wish to provide branded packaging, we can also provide brand consulting services.

Our environmentally friendly packaging range includes world class products from leading manufacturers.custom ice cream packaging Our products are food safe, compostable and come from a traceable supply chain. If you are ready to convert, would like some free samples or would like more information, please email us: sales08@cnhyde.com
Gio Giu 30, 2022 3:25 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » mIRC Scripting Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: