caliburn a2 VS caliburn a2s Comparation

Rispondi    Indice del forum » #TuttoIRC Forum Precedente
Successivo
caliburn a2 VS caliburn a2s Comparation
Autore Messaggio
dysdylcom
Veterano

Messaggio caliburn a2 VS caliburn a2s Comparation Rispondi citando
Today I want to introduce the caliburn a2 and caliburn a2s of the Uwell Caliburn series. These two products are very similar in appearance and taste. Today I will take you to distinguish them carefully. Pre-XMAS Sale, 10% Off Sitewide (No Coupon Code, Automatic discount), Ends Dec.13th.

Details:
Uwell Caliburn A2 Kit adopts ultra-light materials with unique ergonomic design for better grip. The exclusive PRO-FOCS tech of Uwell would bring you the most authentic flavor. With an internal 520mAh battery, Caliburn A2 delivers effortless, all-day vaping on the go. Each kit comes complete with two Caliburn A2 refillable pods that feature mesh coils for better flavor. This kit has a lightweight frame and slim design, very easy to carry. It also has 6 Different Colors for you to choose from. Its maximum wattage output can be up to 15W. The battery only takes 35mins to 90% charged with Type-C. Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod comes with 2ml e-juice capacity, it features top filling system to prevent leakage. The perfect lip fitting design and magnetic suction give you a better vaping experience. Caliburn A2 Pod adopts FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 0.9 Ω coil to deliver excellent flavor and dense clouds.

Details:
Caliburn A2S Kit, Featuring 2ml e-lquid capacity, 1.2ohm Caliburn A2 Side Refilling Pod, 520 mAh battery, and 15 W output power, Caliburn A2S is a compact pod system with simplicity. Caliburn A2S comes in a lights-consisted logo, a refillable pod, and a Type-C port. The device is compatible with the 0.9ohm Caliburn A2 refillable pod.

Package Includes:
1* Caliburn A2S Device
1* FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 1.2ohm Caliburn A2 Side Refillable Pod (Pre-installed)
1* FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 1.2ohm Caliburn A2 Side Refillable Pod (Spare)
1* User Manual

You may also like:
aspire gotek s
aspire gotek x
what's new
Sab Dic 10, 2022 10:05 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » #TuttoIRC Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: