Rispondi    Indice del forum » IRC Help Precedente
Successivo
Adidas Stan Smith Sale
Autore Messaggio
Hanker221
Utente appena iscritto

Messaggio Adidas Stan Smith Sale Rispondi citando
Adidas Stan Smith Sale

The Adidas Stan Smith Women may be one of the most classic and traditional sneakers ever, but this latest makeover for the iconic tennis shoe is anything but. The silhouette gets two bold upgrades this spring. First, a python skin texture for the popular reptilian look. Second, that snakeskin texture gets done in from front to back in a reflective silver material. These definitely aren’t your grandpa’s Stan Smiths.

Liquid Metal donning sneakers had a moment in the sneaker industry two summers ago when Nike Sportswear was dressing seemingly everything in their archives with precious metal uppers for a premium aesthetic. Now it looks
like Adidas Stan Smith Men is getting in on the action with the latest edition of their ongoing Adidas Stan Smith Cheap collaborations. This Metallic Silver upper is accented by the unique ‘R’ side panel perforations while Raf’s imprint can be seen subtly scribed on the heel. The luxurious pair even sports a matching leather lining for good measure.

The Adidas Stan Smith Sale will come with a substantially larger sole unit that winds up adding more height to the overall build of the shoe. The rest of the shoe appear to remain true to form as an all white leather upper is joined by the black hits placed on the heel and tongue as well as the perforations on the side panels meant to represent the Three Stripes branding.

Ven Nov 26, 2021 9:20 am Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:    
Rispondi    Indice del forum » IRC Help Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: